Monday, March 2, 2009

Look who stopped by

LL, Vinnie & Carder stopped by this morning as they were passing through on their way to California. I haven't seen Carder since Christmas and he has changed so much. Cute as ever but much more mobile. It was a short visit but I enjoyed it!
They did leave me with a great little gift though. We get to have Kamrielle here for a few days until they come back through. She is a darling and we have had a fun day. She is a busy one and has kept me hopping today. She brings a smile to my face.
I also got my Easter/Spring decor out and am loving the breath of fresh air that these colors always seem to bring. Whenever I change things up I always think, "Ok, these are my favorite things" until the next season or holiday comes along anyway. Happy Spring everyone.





No comments: