Thursday, March 26, 2009

Favorite "Child"


This morning when I was taking Camdon to chess club he was trying to convince me that I needed to buy his Spring pictures that he just got. I said, "Well I will look them over but we just had your picture taken at Christmas so I'm not sure." He said "Mom, I am your only child" I replied with "How do you figure that?" That smart boy simply said "Technically Jaron & Trevon are teenagers so I am your only child." He thought for a minute and said "I think that would also make me your favorite child, right Mom?" I guess he's got a valid point there.

5 comments:

Vanessa Shannon said...

clever, clever child! That is too funny....

Wyatts said...

what a smarty pants! Love it and him!

pete/chris whipple said...

Sounds logical to me Camdon,,, way to figure out your place in the family! Did you buy the pictures?

The Welker Family said...

That is smart! What a crack-up! I love your family picture and the pictures of your handsome boys!

The Filhart Family said...

I sure miss your boys. They always have a way of making me laugh.