Thursday, March 19, 2009

This is not an optical illusion

I debated about whether or not to post a picture of me with my new hair color but I decided that eventually there would be a picture of me on here anyway. I just didn't want to hear any negative comments because I really like it. Call it a wild hair, I don't know. Today was a day of change that's for sure. I have actually been thinking about this for about 6 months. Yes, I'm a thinker. I've been wanting to do something different with my hair but the thought of cutting it was really scary to me. So, I decided to go with color. Yes, it is drastic but I do like it. I have no regrets and want to say thank you to Jamie Lynn from Blossom Salon & Boutique. I also completely rearranged my family room today. Everything is so clean and I love that about moving furniture around. Well, if you have something good to say I would love to hear from you. Otherwise..please just keep it to yourself. Thanks!!!

8 comments:

Bev said...

I love it...but you probably knew I would! I'm all about change all the time. And moving furniture, that's healthy too. You go girl! Have Richard take you and your new look out to celebrate. Thanks again for the blocks!! You guys are awesome!!

Jamielyn said...

Hey! I'm glad I found your blog, it's so cute! I'm glad you like your hair, I think it looks great! You'll have to let me know how it holds up! Your boys are so handsome, what a cute family! How did you make that cute header? LoVe It!

Wyatts said...

Yes, it looks great! It is fun to change things up a bit. Here I've been darker for awhile now while you have been the blonder one and now I'm ready to go back to more blond and you are dark. Glad we are both keeping life interesting and fun! Enjoy it!

pete/chris whipple said...

It wouldn't matter what color your hair is... I love you til the cows come home even if it were green! You look beautiful. Mom

Mandy said...

WOW! You look great! What a fun change... So you 'll have to tell me who has more fun, blonds or brunettes...

Whitney and Kyle Miller said...

Hey, love the hair! I did the same thing last year. It's fun to have a change! And, by the way, Jamielyn is my cute neighbor and friend :) How fun that she did your hair!

Wendi said...

I think you look great. It is so fun. Good job for going out on a limb, life is too short to not do things we want to do. I am so glad you like it, that's all that counts anyway isn't it!!! Your beautiful.

Kae said...

I can't imagine anyone having something bad to say about your hair. It looks AWESOME!!!!!