Sunday, March 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Trevon!

Tomorrow is Trevon's 13th birthday, Wow where has the time gone. I try to tell my kids to quit growing and having birthdays but they just don't listen. We will now have 2 teenagers in the house...scary.

The Top Ten Things I love about Trevon
1. He is just a great kid!
2. He makes people laugh.
3. He loves to learn new things.
4. He is gentle & kind to others.
5. He loves animals of all sorts.
6. He gives great hugs.
7. He has tons of friends.
8. He is my son.
9. He looks out for his brothers.
10. He strives to do what is right.
Here is Trevon at a kite flying contest in which he won for most unusual. He is unique in more ways than that. Trevon is not afraid to be himself. He loves to be different and I admire that about him.

I love this picture of him at the Zoo. He is such a poser!

Trevon is a delight to be around. He is a peacemaker in our home and we feel so lucky to be his parents. He recently chose to get his patriarchal blessing (which he iniated on his own). As his parents we got to attend this with him. It was marvelous and one of the best things I have ever experienced. Trevon, thank you for bringing so much joy into our lives. We love you so very much!!!






3 comments:

pete/chris whipple said...

Good morning Trevon! Hope you have the best day! We will see you a little later? Enjoy your special day! Nice tribute Mom!

Bev said...

Happy Birthday! Lucky you Marcy to be his mom. There's nothing like having an all around good kid. You must have done something right!

Bev said...

OOps, yes, I saw your SPRING blocks! Great job! Newel's going to have Buster cut mine this week. I'll take a pic too. Yours are darling!!