Thursday, March 5, 2009

2 cute little girls

Yesterday was sure a fun day. I got to spend it with 2 of my nieces. They are not sisters, as a matter of fact not even from the same side of family. Just lucked out that I had them both.
Tatum is so dang cute I can hardly stand it. She gets around quite well and likes to find all kinds of things around my house to play with. I love this picture of her below and her cute profile.

Kamrielle looking darling


They played really well together. Kamrielle mothered her and Tatum didn't seem to mind. We walked to the park in the morning and walked to get Camdon after school. Probably the most exercise I've gotten in years. (Yes I know that's sad)
Camdon & Kamrielle watching a movie together.
Kamrielle has Aunt Marcy wrapped around her finger.
She fell asleep on my lap and I loved that!
I sure do love my boys but there is just something about sweet little girls. I was glad to spend some time with 2 of my nieces. I love you all though!! Torrin, Zale, Savannah, Paige, Kamrielle, Tatum, Caitlyn & Cameryn.







2 comments:

Bev said...

Aren't you the lucky one!! Thank heavens for Little Girls.....and those cute boys too!

Wyatts said...

Marcy ThankYou so much for loving Kamrielle! She is still talking about her stay and all her surprises! She was quite bummed we only brought her one thing back compared to all your stuff. She had a great time and we Thankyou for letting her stay. Loved all the posts and that story is too funny about the pizza. She's not that naive to the world. Yes we don't have delivery where we live but the Shwan's man delivers a frozen pizza that I have to cook and cut. (I thought that was pretty good) but man your way does sound much better! sorry so long!