Thursday, March 12, 2009

Birthday Celebration

We had my family over for dinner tonight to celebrate Tim & Trevon's birthdays. Here are the two birthday boy's messing around outside.
Kiff got schooled on tic tac toe from Camdon
Our dinner party
(My Dad was sick, hope you feel better soon Dad)


Camdon made this birthday sign for these two.


My little brother is not so little anymore.
A hug for grandma
Hangin' out

and of course what's a birthday party without cake. My mom made Texas sheet cake and it sure was delicous. Thanks for the fun memories.

2 comments:

Bev said...

great family tradition! We're having birthday dinner tomorrow night too~can't believe how big your boys are getting.

The Welker Family said...

What fun you Turleys always have! You are the best mom Marcy! I have a really cute sister-in-law to set up with your brother! Oh, and I love your cute Easter / spring blocks.