Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Pepperoni Pizza is a wonderful thing!


Lunch time came & I offered Kamrielle a sandwich, mac n cheese, mandarin oranges, a banana among other things. None of those appealed to her. I mentioned pizza and that was it. So I ordered a pizza and it came fairly quickly. It is the conversation that came after that had me laughing. Keep in mind, that she lives in the boondocks where they don't deliver pizza. So he brought the pizza and it went something like this.
K- You mean they bring the pizza right to your house.
M- Yes, it's a wonderful thing.
I got the plates out and grabbed each of us a slice.
K- You mean we don't have to cook it? It's already hot Aunt Marcy?
M- Yes, I know isn't it wonderful.
K- You mean we don't have to cut it either? They cut it for you?
M- Yes, they even cut it for you.
I hadn't really thought about how wonderful it is to have someone bring a pizza right to your door and it's even hot and cut and ready to eat. Ahhh, if only everything were that simple.

3 comments:

Bev said...

How thankful we should be for such things we take for granted. I can tell you certainly are enjoying that little girl!

pete/chris whipple said...

That is so precious, I can just see her little face asking those questions..I got a good laugh! thanks!

Anonymous said...

Poor little girl, she needs to stay with Aunt Marcie alot more! Cute though!