Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Tim

Today is my brother Tim's birthday. I wanted to take this opportunity to let all of the ladies know that he is single. He'll just love that. Tim is a hard worker and quite the handsome guy.
He likes to be outside and loves to go hiking.
He is kind to others and is pretty quiet.
He cracks up pretty easily and I love to hear him laugh because you just can't help but laugh yourself. He especially likes to watch the nieces and nephews and the funny things they do. Tim, we hope that your birthday is a great one and we want you to know that we love you. We are looking forward to dinner with you tomorrow night. See you soon.





3 comments:

Amber Howard said...

Okay.. I know lots of single ladies so give me the details... age, height (its important to some), hobbies, where does he live, etc... I'll get to work on the match making. lol

pete/chris whipple said...

I just love the picture with Carder..I had to save it to mine! Thanks! Very nice tribute to your little brother...

Wendi said...

Have I mentioned how grateful I am for you. You made my day. I will get a note in the mail to you, but I just wanted you to know how much I appreciated those darling blocks. I have been secretly coveting them on your blog. So thank you so much, especially for being my friend. I love you, you are wonderful.