Monday, March 2, 2009

Princess Jammies



So tonight we gathered for family prayer and we waited a minute or two for Kamrielle who was putting her pajamas on. She finished and came running out with the sweetest smile on her face and all of the excitement of a true little girl. She bursted into the room and announced "Look boys, I have my princess jammies on" She is so cute and I just love her energy. We are having so much fun with her. She's been such a good sport too. She played Bionicles with Camdon after school. She pulled weeds with Trevon after school. She watched Ratatouille (sure I spelled that wrong) with Jaron. What do you expect in a house full of boys? They just don't know about princess jammies. We love it! Thanks for sharing your precious daughter with us.

2 comments:

Amber Howard said...

Cute. I want some princess jammies for me. lol

Tamra and Jim said...

That is the cutest story. How fun for her to get to be with you! It's funny how we certainly don't realize what can be missed (and enjoyed, too) while living out of town. Good ole country livin'!