Saturday, March 14, 2009

What a day

What a fun, busy, happy, tiring day Friday was....
I got to watch 2 nieces and a nephew
I was really hoppin trying to keep up with these two. They are five days apart and for not walking yet, they sure get around well and found plenty to get into.
Jaron got out of school early and helped out alot.


Kamrielle was my helper as well. They loved to pull these movies out and Kamrielle was trying to pick them up as fast as they were pulling them out.
Isn't she a cute little thing

It was a fun day and I am so glad that I get to have them once in a while.
Thanks for sharing your beautiful children with me.

3 comments:

Bev said...

You're getting lots of experience in being a grandma! Lucky you. How sweet.

Vanessa Shannon said...

Busy busy fun! I only have nephew closeby...hoping to have others eventually, but Ill be lucky to get one more out of Nate and Alisa and I dont think Jeff will ever have any...oh well

Wyatts said...

Cute, cute! I'm sure they all enjoyed there Aunt Marcy! Thanks for keeping them for e few hours!