Saturday, February 28, 2009

Bev will be so proud of me

Ok, so remember the cute valentine blocks that Aunt Bev showed me how to make. Well, today I made a set for Easter and I am really happy with how they turned out. I decided to make 'Spring' blocks as well and am almost done with them, and then 'USA' & 'Summer' and who knows what else. A friend from work came over today to make some also and it was fun to craft and visit. I really miss the good ol' homemaking nights or Super Saturday's where we made all this fun kind of stuff. If you want to make some, give me a call. I would love to have you over.



6 comments:

pete/chris whipple said...

Those are darling! Yep, I'm in if you have time?

Tamra and Jim said...

Those are so cute. Where or how do you make your big letters? I've made blocks but always cut the letters out of wood. I like yours better! Do you buy them like that? You always have the cutest decorations.

Hina Schneider said...

Super cute. I should make myself some of these. Is there an instruction sheet that comes with it.

Turleygirl said...

I guess I am the instruction sheet. Give me a call Hina, we can have you set made in 2 hours. Your Mom has my number.

Amber Howard said...

I need your number... I have tons of weddings coming up and I would love to make some things cuz presents get expensive. The blocks are sooo cute.

Amber
(480) 628-7526

Vanessa Shannon said...

Super Cute! I wish I could come over so you could make me some...ha ha!!! Im horrible at that stuff but would sure love to watch you do it :)