Monday, March 9, 2009

A great day!

Well this post is kindof all over the place...sorry
Tonight we went and saw this movie. We thought that it was pretty funny and laughed through most of it. Trevon picked it since it was his birthday and it was a good choice.
For dinner he wanted Green Chili Chicken Casserole
Caesar Salad


and I made lemon cookies



I wanted to get a picture with the Birthday boy.

and to see if I could still lift this big guy
Well, I almost did it! (Oops just deleted that picture on accident)
Happy Birthday Trev! Love ya tons.

Yesterday, we had his birthday dinner with the Turley side.
Here we are singing Happy Birthday to him.

5 comments:

Bev said...

What a handsome bunch!

pete/chris whipple said...

The dinner you made looked sooooo good! I bet he'll remember his thirteenth! More partying Thursday!

Vanessa Shannon said...

Looks like fun! You know they filmed that movie in the Provo Towne center Mall! Too funny. Hope you had a great bday Trevon!

Purple Echo said...

I'm thinking I need the recipe for the Chicken dish. We saw Kevin James here at a NASCAR race. He did one of the pace laps on a Segway. Pretty funny!

Shauna

Lisa said...

YUMMY!! the enchiladas, and the cookies!! Hope he had a great B-day