Tuesday, March 31, 2009

C is for Cookie

A week or so ago I received this plate with cookies from my good friend Shauna who was a roommate from back in my single days. They were delicious and such a fun thing to receive in the mail. I mean come on, who wouldn't love to receive cookies??? It was actually a warm day when they arrived and after being in the mail truck all day they arrived as if they had just been pulled out of the oven. Yummy. Well, I have sent the plate on to it's next destination and one of my lucky blog friends will be receiving cookies very soon. The cookies I sent have milk chocolate and peanut butter chips in them. The plate is one of those that you pass on and spread the love. If you want one you can click on this link. http://www.pleasesendcookies.com/Default.aspx







1 comment:

Bev said...

How fun is that!! Yes, I must get a plate and play it forward. Cute idea!! Yum!