Monday, October 13, 2008

Whipple Reunion

We just returned from Mexico for the Whipple reunion. We had a really great time. We rented a beach house and it was so nice. We missed those family members who weren't able to come and hope to see you all soon. Here are some of our highlights from the trip.
We had lots of good food to eat.
Here we are at the Chicken Hut. A really yummy place to eat!


Grandma Whipple bought matching shirts for the girls.
The boys also got matching shirts but they weren't as cooperative in wearing them all together.
Here are the boys walking along the beach
Carder even came out to the pool.
We had access to a pool also which made it even more fun!

We took walks on the beach. It was beautiful!

Trevon buried Camdon in the sand.
They sure had fun digging.

Savannah and Trevon holding up the sun just before it set.

Grandma & Grandpa Whipple at the beach
Heading down to play at the beach



Grandma Whipple & Kamrielle
Another walk along the beach
Looking for seashells
Caden found a little crab


Playing & building for hours
Camdon taking a break from the waves.
Trevon & Carder
Heading out to have some more fun.
Savannah was the best at finding shells. She found a starfish, several sand dollars & alot of other really cool things.


We went shopping. Here is Trevon trying on some of the goods.
Marcy, Mom & LoraLeigh
LL, Dad & Marcy
Trevon at sunset
Our back patio at our beach house. It was really nice & spacious.


Savannah looking for more shells.
LoraLeigh even got to play volleyball with a group of people.
She enjoyed that.
We headed down to the fish market

Here is the whole group of us.


This was funny. The kids wanted to paint on mustaches & more and they sure had fun with it.


There is a video clip at the bottom of all this that you will have to click on to see more funny stuff about the face painting.


We went to church. Here is our group all dressed up.

The boys & I. We were sad that Richard didn't get to join us. We missed him.




8 comments:

Vanessa Shannon said...

Oh it looks like so much fun! No wonder I havent seen any posts from the 3 of you recently....you were too busy soaking in the sun! Glad you had a good time :)

Wyatts said...

Love the post! It was like reliving it all over again. It was so much fun and warm. It is so cold here! Don't forget to send me the pictures. Thanks.

Mandy said...

Ok I want to do that! How fun. I need to check into renting a house on the beach. It looked so warm and beautiful! How fun for you guys! You are right in your element on the beach! :)

Misty Smart said...

You guys look like you had sooo much fun. I am so jealous!! We love mexico. I just want you to know I took one for the team and watched Gus. Let me just tell you...LL better never complain again about my dogs tearing up her 50 Sunday papers, because that dog puked all over my kids and car, got hair all over everything and chewed a hole in my new thing of downy that my mother in law brought me from Costco, so it leaked all over in my car. I guess it made up for the gross dog smell. AND HE ATE ALL OF OUR HALLOWEEN COOKIES while I was picking my kids up from school!! All of this after I got in a fight with the neighbors to give him to me!!! (sorry for the outburst) But yeah I'm glad you guys had fun!!

Tiffany said...

What a fun time you must of had. Just a little jealous you got to see and be at the beach. Randy said to me earlier in the week, that Marcy sure goes off without her husband a lot. I think it's time for me to follow your fun example!

pete/chris whipple said...

I finally got up to look! Good job, I will post mine when I feel better..I laughed hard at the mustache video!!!

Sonda Bryce said...

All my kids were dying at Savannah and Trevon! Ryan almost peed his pants! It looks like you guys had a blast! We love it down there. Glad you had fun... Savannah had a blast and your interaction with her on the video is hiliarious! You are an awesome aunt!

Hina Schneider said...

Wow! Looks like you guys had a fun reunion. Wish my family could do something like that. Treven looks so cute but funny at the same time in the video with the little girl. Nice art work.