Thursday, October 2, 2008

Trevon had a concert

Here he is pre-concert
Trevon plays the Tuba,
can you see him peeking out from behind it

Here he is with his band teacher
Camdon's teacher Mrs. Simpson

just happened to be there watching her nephew play.


This is just a 10 second video of Trevon in action. He is the tuba on the left. You can just see the top of his instrument but he is playing the whole time in this piece and it is one of his favorite parts of the song. Enjoy. Oh, and thanks Grandma Whipple for coming to my concert and for the ice cream afterwards.

2 comments:

pete/chris whipple said...

I have never heard such a good band in a long time! I was so proud! I was ready to dance they were soooooo good! Way to go Trevon!

Hina Schneider said...

OMG I can't believe trevon is in junior high already. Time sure flies. Wow! I had Mr. Pastor too when I was in junior high at shepherd. That's just crazy.