Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Where is my little boy?

Today after school Camdon came home and was telling me about his day. As I was listening to him talk I was looking at him, really looking at him and I realized that he is not a little boy anymore. He is getting so big and his features are changing. He was sitting on the couch and his feet were touching the ground instead of just dangling there. When he finished I said to him, "What has happened to my little boy?" He didnt know what I meant. So I said, "Well, you've grown so much and you are not a little boy anymore." He said, "Mom, that little boy is still in there, he will always be in there, you just have to find him." Was that not such a grown up & mature thing to say and so precious and cute! I am glad that he thinks that little boy will always be there because he sure is a sweet one. Enjoy every minute, they grow too fast!


3 comments:

pete/chris whipple said...

Camdon, I love you............gm

Vanessa Shannon said...

Awwwww...he really does look grown up with that buzz! Time sure flies doesnt it?

Anonymous said...

So sad, but so exciting too. Your boys are so cute. I knew they would be cute and smart and everything. Look at their parents! Good job mom and dad!