Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Primary Program



This last Sunday was our Primary Program. It sure turned out great. I cried through half of it. It is different when you are sitting up on the stand with the kids. I was watching the parents as their children would get up to say their part. Alot of parents would get emotional or they were beaming with pride and it just got to me to see all of the love in that room. It made me think of how much our Heavenly Father must love all of us. Anyway, it was wonderful. They always are. Here is Camdon's part, he actually wrote it. 'In the Doctrine & Covenants, section 59, verse 7 we read, "Thou shalt thank the Lord thy God in all things." I think that one of the best ways that we can do this is through prayer. This is how we communicate with our Heavenly Father. It is important to be grateful for all that we have because everything we have comes through him. Some of the things that I am most thankful for are; my family, my friends, pizza, games and my scriptures. As children of God we need to remember to thank our Heavenly Father in our prayers every day.' We sure do love this boy!

3 comments:

Vanessa Shannon said...

Good Job Camdon....what a great part to add to the program! I am grateful to be related to you!

Wyatts said...

Camdon that is so sweet! Can you write my next talk for me?

pete/chris whipple said...

When he said he was thankful for "pizza" I remembered when he was about 5 and sitting in my back seat and we were driving, I thought we would eat something at the mall and all he said from the back seat loudly was "I WANT PIZZA!"