Thursday, October 23, 2008

The Hunter's

Jaron & Trevon were both drawn this year for Elk. They headed up to the White Mountains last week to begin the big hunt. Richard was able to take them and go. My Dad also went with his hunting knowledge. Vinnie & Caden also joined them. They really had a great time.
Unfortunately they were not able to get one.
They really didnt even see much.
Jaron got one shot in but it was almost dark and they lost it.


It was a good first hunting experience and like I said they really enjoyed it and had a good time with their dad, grandpa, uncle & cousin. I guess that's what really matters.

Maybe next year.


I'm sure they will try again.

Here are Trevon & Caden









4 comments:

Vanessa Shannon said...

Oh Marcy...you are so brave to let your boys do that. I dont think I could do it....at least I know i wouldnt sleep a wink from the worrying!

Turleygirl said...

Yes, well they are boys. I don't quite get it myself. They both took the Hunter's safety course so that helps.

pete/chris whipple said...

they sure look good all in their camo!

Wyatts said...

They did have a good time and there's always next time. Glad I could have them all for a few days.