Friday, October 24, 2008

A visit to ShowLow

Camdon and I headed up to ShowLow for a couple days while they were hunting. We hung out with LL, Kamrielle and Carder. A big thank you to LL for letting us all crash at her place. She was the camp cook for all those hunters and entertained us as well.
Here is Richard watching Spy Kids 2 with Kamrielle.
Poor little Carder was eating his hard ole zwieback toast while the rest of us were eating pizza. Aunt Marcy felt bad for him and let him suck on a pizza crust (you know the part the kids never want). He absolutely loved it, as you can see below.

This dinosaur costume was one of Camdon's old ones. We took up to give to them so Carder could wear it in a year or two. Well, little Miss Kamrielle wanted to wear it all the time! She does make a pretty cute dinosaur.

Aunt Marcy painted her toe nails hot pink with silver polka dots and her finger nails silver with hot pink polka dots. It turned out really cute.

She loved it!

Yo, home boy!

2 comments:

Wyatts said...

So, so cute! Love the pictures. I forgot I did take some. I will have to check my camera and see what I got.

pete/chris whipple said...

Oh those are soooo cute pictures! Love the last one of Carder! I laughed at that one and poor Carder eating his "dog biscuit" too!