Friday, October 17, 2008

Beverly Hills Chihuahua

Camdon had early release today & so he & I headed to the movies this afternoon. This is what he wanted to see.
It was pretty funny & it was clean (rated PG).
It can be hard to find a good family movie.

We laughed hard & enjoyed all of the comedy. I will have to say that it is one of those movies that you enjoy but you just see it once & your good. No need to see it again.
Richard & the big boys are on a hunting trip.

We hope to have good news as well as some pictures coming soon from their trip.

2 comments:

Vanessa Shannon said...

How fun to spend time with just one! Ive never done that but would sure like to soon....Im sure Camdon enjoyed it!

pete/chris whipple said...

Thanks for helping me out on my blog! I laughed some more this morning!