Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A nice day


I started off my day by volunteering in Camdon's classroom which I always love to do. He has a great teacher and he loves school. It is so fun to watch your child in a different setting from home. I then went to the temple with our Primary Presidency. I got to see my Uncle Fred who works in the temple on Wednesday's, that was neat too! I love to be in the temple, it just brings so much peace and helps you to put life into perspective. We all went to lunch afterward, Mexican food, my favorite. Spent time with the fam this afternoon and I got to watch LOST tonight, a show that I love. So, all in all I will say that it was a very nice day. How was your day today?

3 comments:

Bev said...

Heck, I thought my day was good until I read your blog.....I'll trade you days any day! Lucky you.
I'm ready to make SPRING blocks, how about you?

Turleygirl said...

I am totally ready, let's plan it!

ragazzatriste said...

I am a new blogger, and your song is really dope, what are you doing in the campfire anyway? never been to a campfire before..what's it like?

can you check my blog and comment it, your family seems happy and contented..that is so great!