Wednesday, February 11, 2009

NBA JAM SESSION

This is where Jaron & Richard are spending the evening tonight. Our neighbors down the street called and had 2 tickets they were giving away. Of course they didn't turn them down and said, "Heck yah, we will go". Jaron was torn about this weekend because he has a scout campout which he likes to do but that he wouldn't be able to watch the all star games (hopefully I am telling this right because I don't follow sports at all). So, he was very excited to be going to this tonight!!! I am sure that they will have a total blast!!!



2 comments:

pete/chris whipple said...

Congratulations Jaron! That is some really cool luck for you and your dad to get to go...wow! Hope you have a good time.

Paisley said...

Awesome! That is a once or at most twice in a lifetime opportunity. Congrats!

By the way...totally random, but Wondering if you could still send me that CD we talked about. I can email you my address if you want,I don't think I have your address, or Sharee my mailing address.