Saturday, February 21, 2009

Lunch with a friend



I had the pleasure of going to lunch with a good friend yesterday. It was so much fun. We only live about 10 miles from eachother and yet we just don't see eachother that often. Usually we just happen to run into eachother and we visit for a few minutes and go on our way saying that we need to get together. Well, we did it yesterday and it was delightful. Mandy and I grew up in the same little town of ShowLow. We were in the same ward and she hates it when I tell this but she was even my babysitter when I was a very young girl. Fun, huh? When I came to the valley she was my room mate for quite awhile. I now consider her a very dear friend. We have so many fun memories of those crazy single days. It was great to see you Mandy and we already have our next lunch date scheduled. (Oh, and a fun side note is that her two oldest girls and my two oldest boys go to the same Junior High and are even in the same grades. How fun is that!)

3 comments:

Vanessa Shannon said...

Oh I remember her! I think we walked to her house once or twice when I was there visiting. I love girlfriend lunches...they are so much fun.

Mandy said...

It was a great time. Made me realize how much I miss seeing you! Glad we have another one set up! Love you!

Purple Echo said...

No fair! I want to go to lunch with you two also!!! Coming to California anytime soon?

Shauna