Saturday, February 7, 2009

Rip Roarin' Party

Last night Jaron & Trevon had a 'game night' at our house and invited a bunch of friends over. 23 teenagers came for the party and I think everyone had a really good time.
Here is some of the action.
We played a guessing game, the name game, I know you, & the sign game.
There was never a dull moment.


Towards the end they went outside to play frisbee and run around. Hopefully our neighbors didn't mind too much.

It was a really fun group of kids.
I am glad that our boys have such good friends.





3 comments:

pete/chris whipple said...

IT's great that you and Richard take the time for your teenagers. I know they will have good memories of home.

Bev said...

What a fun family! That will keep you kids close! If they ever want to use our game room - pool table and air hockey, etc. just call. I've been using it as my craft room but I'm cleaning it up this weekend and the game room will be back....so come on over.

Wyatts said...

How fun! You guys are way cool parents!