Saturday, January 24, 2009

Torrin's Dance Competition

Last night we went to Torrin's dance competition over in Phoenix. Torrin is my niece and she is an amazing dancer. Seriously!!! She has been sick all week with a cold, than a sinus infection, allergic reaction to the zpac, hives, & a cough to boot. She was a real trooper. You wouldn't have known she'd had such a rough week after watching her dance. Here she is receiving one of her trophies. Last night was her two solos and then she has group competitions the rest the weekend.
Here she is with her friend Zoe who also did really well.
The competition went a little late, we didn't get home until after midnight. Camdon got a wee bit tired as you can see and fell asleep. Thanks Grandpa Turley for lending him your jacket for a pillow.


Here is the amazing dancer with all of her trophies. She also received a nomination for dancer of the year. In my eyes, she already won it. You go girl!!!






4 comments:

pete/chris whipple said...

Wow you did have a late night! She must be such a great dancer! The picture of Camdon stole my heart.

Bev said...

Congrats to Torrin. How special for her that you all went! My how she's grown up! I know just how Camden feels!! Cute!

Wyatts said...

I would love to see Torrin dance sometime. You have told me how good she was. Way to go Torrin!

Bev said...

Call me Marcy...480-695-1477 or wk 756-1669...I'll talk to you about blocks.