Saturday, January 17, 2009

Cute story

Last week Camdon went shooting with Jaden. This was Jaden's Christmas present to him. Camdon was pretty excited about it and had a super time! He loves to spend time with Jaden anyway but to get to do something so cool was even better. Thanks Jaden!
So, a few days later Camdon comes home with some of his schoolwork and there was this great story that he had written. It just goes to show that this experience with Jaden really meant something to Camdon. Story below.
One day I was hunting alligators with my cousin Jaden. I found an egg that looked like a kaleidoscope. Out of nowhere I hear, Roar! Roar! I shook with fright. Roar! Roar! A big 20 foot long lizard lured at me as if I were bait on a hook. Suddenly....BAM, Jaden shot the thing and killed it. I was very relieved. We headed home and it took about an hour. By now you could tell I was starving. We had the choices between my mom's homemade chicken noodle soup or pizza. I chose the 1st one since my resolution this year is about being healthy. After dinner my egg that I had found fell to the ground and out came a .....lizard. The end.


4 comments:

pete/chris whipple said...

That is a cute story! Thanks for sharing Camdon's talent at writing..What a boy! Chicken noodle soup is healthy.. way to choose!

Tamra and Jim said...

Camdon is so cute and what an imagination he has. Cute story and I agree about choosing mom's chicken noodle soup! yummm

Vanessa Shannon said...

What a story! I love the new years resolultion to be healthier too... kids are so great!

Wyatts said...

Oh Camdon, you are sooo creative. What a great mind you have. I wish I was there to pinch those cheeks of yours on that darling face!