Monday, January 19, 2009

Mixed Emotions

Our son Jaron has been a fan of the Eagles since he was just a little boy. He really has been very loyal to them for many years now. He has an Eagle's bedroom, he wears clothing with the Eagles logo and he even has a couple of Eagles ties that he wears to church. He took alot of flack about them at the beginning of the season. However, they like the Cardinals shocked everyone this season and really made a comeback. Obviously because they played eachother yesterday. Jaron was quite torn because he is from Arizona and also like the Cardinals but the Eagles is and has always been his team. He was excited about the Cardinals win yesterday but he really took it almost personally that the Eagles did not win. He was pretty quiet the rest of the day, which if you know Jaron, is very unlike him. He can talk a bluestreak when it comes to football. Well, this morning when he woke up one of the first things he did was come in and turn on the Wii. He is playing football, Eagles vs Cardinals. I guess he is going to show them who really should have won. What a true fan he is!!! Jaron, you crack us up. Yes, I know that you are going to be mad at me for putting this on the blog.



3 comments:

pete/chris whipple said...

I know I thought of you Jaron the whole game and the excitement you must have been feeling, by the way.. "mack" told me as I was going out the door to tell "turley" she was sorry your team didn't win.

Wyatts said...

I saw on the net last night that they won and I told Vinnie I wonder what Jaron thought of the game because of exactly what you just said. Well theres my answer. But hey he should be glad it was the two of them. Two teams he likes. Now the Cardinals are playing Vinnies team that he has like his entire life: The Steelers.

Bev said...

Tell Jaron to really show them who's the winner on the WII match he's playing. I didn't watch either game or any football for that matter, but I vote for Jaron as the WINNER!