Thursday, January 29, 2009

Party Time

Tonight we celebrated my Mom's birthday. We had my parents & Kiff over for dinner. It was nice to get together and visit. My mom is a big American Idol fan so we all watched that after dinner.
Here is the birthday girl in her new necklace that LoraLeigh and I gave her. She looks beautiful in it.
She loves her reading glasses and has quite a few pair. You know to match different outfits of course. Well, I thought she needed a red pair for oh say Valentine's, 4th of July, Christmas or just to match an outfit. Here she is looking very hip in her stylish red glasses.


Silly Grandma & Trevon



Another silly pair.




Mom & Kiff



Happy Birthday, thanks for joining us tonight.




6 comments:

Bev said...

cute...birthday girl! I love the RED glasses...so sassy!

pete/chris whipple said...

Maybe we shouldn't have made "funny faces" cause I look scarey! THANKS FOR A WONDERFUL MEAL AND EVENING! I could not ever ask for more!

Tamra and Jim said...

looks like a fun birthday! and the RED glasses are awesome.

Wyatts said...

Oh what a goofy bunch! Looks like it was fun!

Wendi said...

You have such a great family bond, can I be your sister? Thanks for being my friend and for your example, I really do love you and your family.

Vanessa Shannon said...

Your mom really is a wonderful person! Looks like you all had fun....