Friday, January 30, 2009

Interesting tidbit


I got home this afternoon after running some errands and looked out my kitchen window to something that wasn't all that friendly looking. There were about 50 bees flying around the area outside my back door. I calmly walked (if it were my sister she would have called 911 - bee's are not her friend) to the back door and looked out the glass to see more like 50 to 100 bees flying about. This did cause me some concern and I proceeded to call Richard. He thought this was interesting as well and wasn't thrilled with my news. I will stay away from the backyard for now and we will deal with this when he gets home. Any ideas from my fellow bloggers as to the best way to say bye-bye to our new friends. Would love to hear from you.

1 comment:

Wyatts said...

oh-man am I ever so glad they are not at my house! Yes, you are right about me and bees! Although I would not call 911 but I would have called Vinnie first like you did Richard. Then maybe some pest control or something. Good-Luck.