Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom

Meet my Mom better known as Chris, Chrissy, or Grandma. This great big birthday wish is going out to her. I like this picture of her because it shows how beautiful she is and I think it captures her fun loving personality. She is a very social person who likes to be going & doing. She has a boat load of friends and they all love her to pieces. We think she's pretty great as well.
One of my favorite things about her is that she is a hands-on grandma. She adores her grandkids & if you know her very well you will have no doubts about that. She loves to do things with them and attend their concerts, events & so on. They all love her just as much!
Here she is with Trevon when she attended his Wax Museum event a couple years ago.

Here she is with Jaron last summer. Jaron took a trip with my mom & dad to Utah. It was a special time for him to spend some one on one time with them.

Here she is with Camdon. I am grateful that we live so close and that our kids know their grandparents. I am grateful to have a mom who cares so much about her family. She is always calling to check on us and see if we need anything. I am grateful that she is such a good cook and that we get to eat her yummy goods.


Here she is with all but two of her grandchildren.



Mom, I hope your day is filled with as much joy as you bring to others. We love you and will look forward to seeing you for dinner tomorrow night.




3 comments:

Bev said...

What a classy, beautiful lady....I would never guess she could have been a grandma of boys the age of yours. Like mother like daughter....you have a lot to look forward to cuz I bet your a MOM just like your MOM! You're lucky to have a mom like her and your kids are lucky to have a mom like you! Happy B'day....MOM!

Wyatts said...

Very nice! She is a wonderful mother. Oh happy day!

pete/chris whipple said...

Can't wait for tonight! I am so looking forward to being with you all! I have been thinking back to all the surprise parties you did for me! You are the best daughter(not to mention you have given me those grandsons!)I'm blessed beyond measure!!!