Friday, January 30, 2009

Thanks Aunt Bev

I saw Bev do a post on her blog about these cute Valentine blocks that she made and I just had to have a set. They were so darn cute!!! So, she let me come over to her house tonight and she showed me how to make them. The set you are looking at is mine and I love them! She is a very talented lady and I am amazed at what she comes up with. You should see her house, it is amazing as well!
Now that I know how to do it I will have to make a set for every holiday.
Thanks Aunt Bev, you truly are the craft queen!





2 comments:

Bev said...

How cute they look!! So glad you could come over and play at my house and yes, we must have a set for every holiday!! We're going to plan a craft night for any and all that want to come. Details later. Marcy, you have more talent in your little pinkie than I could ever imagine and it will be fun trading our ideas back and forth!

Tamra and Jim said...

you always have the cutest holiday decor.