Thursday, November 13, 2008

Scouts, Chocolate & Basketball

I did take my camera but didn't get any pictures. We went to Pack Meeting tonight and it was great fun as always.
I was in charge of refreshments this time and we had a chocolate fountain. As you can imagine with a bunch of young boys, they were a mess! I think they were wearing more chocolate than actually made it into their mouths.
They loved it!!!
While we were in Pack Meeting Jaron & Trevon were in the gym playing basketball. They lost their game but sure had fun anyway.


That was our night in a nutshell.

3 comments:

pete/chris whipple said...

How fun!!! Let us know when the boys have their next game...try to come.

Wyatts said...

I'm thinking about getting a choc. fountain?? But maybe it would not be good?? Anyways, I'm sure it was the treat of all treats for pack meeting! They will be putting you in charge more often now.

Hina Schneider said...

Ummm love the chocolate fountain. If it was my way I would totally have one each day.