Sunday, November 16, 2008

Date Night

It was a busy day on Saturday. I will give you a synopsis of our day. Camdon went to Cub Scout Day Camp. Trevon went to a Merit Badge Clinic. Marcy went to work for a few hours. Richard worked on the house. Jaron & Trevon went hiking with Aunt Kellie. Marcy went grocery shopping and worked on sharing time. Camdon went to roadshows with Gma & Gpa Whipple. Trevon went to Aunt Kellie's to watch a movie. Jaron went to Gma & Gpa Turley's to play with Tatum. Then finally....what I wait for all week.....Richard & Marcy got to go on their weekly date. It was Richard's company party and we had a really good time. We played shuffle board best 2 out of 3. Marcy won the 1st game, Richard the 2nd and then he showed off by beating me a 3rd time as well. Then we went on to Dart's. Richard beat me the 1st time, I won the 2nd round. Then I schooled him on the 3rd game. I decided that I want a dart board for Christmas. Thanks for the reprieve honey, love you!






6 comments:

Tamra and Jim said...

date nights are the best especially after a busy day. you always look so pretty.

pete/chris whipple said...

Great picture of you both! Glad you take time for the 2 of you.

Wyatts said...

Love the picture. Very nice. And hey...game on. Dart board that is. Let the competition begin. J/K well maybe not. ;)

Paisley said...

Ya, Ya date night, sure, good fun. Hey, if Richard doesn't get you the dartboard, Ryan and I are all over it. Anything you can "school" him at is definitely a necessity. :p

But, seriously glad you guys took the time to go out and have some adult fun.

Amber Howard said...

You are the busiest lady I know. Yet you still manage to write something for all of us bloggers to read. I LOVE the new background.. really cute. I was thinking of changing mine to a christmas layout, too early? ha ha I just love christmas.

P.S. You going to see Twilight this weekend?

Hina Schneider said...

Cute pics! Wow sounds like you guys had a busy saturday and then ended it off with a fun and enjoyable night. Good for you guys on keeping up with your date nights.