Sunday, November 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Todd

Tomorrow is my brother Todd's birthday. He was born just after me and so I have lots of fun memories with Todd. He is a good person and I am proud to have him as a brother. He does an Awesome Scooby Doo Impersonation if you ever have the chance to hear it. He is quite the jokester. Often when he calls he will try to pretend like he is from another country. Sometimes he catches me off guard and it takes a minute or two before you figure out it's him. From a young age he wanted to be a Chiropractor like his uncle. Well, he put himself through school and he did it! He and his wife are both Chiropractors and have their own practice in Texas. We don't get to see them a whole lot since he is so far away but I have a big piece of my heart that always has him in mind. I hope he has a great day and that he knows how loved he is.
Here we are playing together. Isn't he just the cutest little guy.
I've got my two favorite things in the whole world,
my doll and my brother!

This picture cracks me up. I remember that I had just gotten a new camera for my birthday, Christmas or something or other. He was like, "Marcy take a picture of me playing the guitar". OK, this is one of those toy popper things that you push around the house and it makes that loud popping sound. Yeah, don't you love that Awesome guitar! Check out his lips making that guitar playing look. Too funny Todd.


Todd as a pre-teen. Such a good looking kid!


And here he is all grown up.
Ohhhh, he is so cute.
Couldn't you just pinch those cheeks.
Love ya Todd!

3 comments:

Wyatts said...

Love the pics! I hope I have some to do a post. I better start looking now. Have a great B-day Todd!

Unknown said...

Thanks Marcy for the sweet thoughts and classic pics! What a stud, I should have been a musician.

pete/chris whipple said...

Love all those pics of little Todd... somedays, I wish I could go back.