Saturday, November 22, 2008

I am married to such a great guy.
Look at the sweet message he painted on the wall for me. Here is the color I chose for the Dining Room.
Here it is up close, it is hard to tell colors through a picture but you get the idea.



Tonight I got to go and see Twilight with my good friend Tiffany.

We loved it! We both were pleased with the result. Of course they can never put everything from a book into a movie but I thought they followed the book very well and if you had read the book than you could catch all of the humor and looks and so on because you were familiar with the characters. On a scale of 1 to 5, I give it a 4.5







4 comments:

Wyatts said...

It looks pretty so far. Glad you enjoyed the movie. I'm still trying to read the book when I can find one??

Vanessa Shannon said...

awwwwww....what a guy!

Hina Schneider said...

That' so sweet. I love the books twilight and I loved the movie. Can't wait for the other three movies to come out.

Tamra and Jim said...

Your light is so pretty and you did a good job with the colors and wallpaper. You're making good progress!