Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I Love Fall


Tonight I received a very yummy treat. A friend of mine brought over this beautiful box wrapped with a beautiful fall bow. She simply said, "Happy Fall". Isnt that just so fun! So, I open it up and inside was the biggest caramel apple I have ever seen. It has like 6 layers of stuff on it. Camdon & I cut ourselves a very generous slice and there is still like 3/4 of this thing left. It seriously could feed a family. Anyhow it was simply divine! Thank you Laurie, you are so sweet! Ahhh, I Love Fall.

3 comments:

Laurie Shahan Mecham said...

Thank you Marcy! It was fun changing my recipe up a bit!! Glad you enjoyed it- L

The Welker Family said...

WOW Lady! You are the blogginist-babe that I know. I just checked your blog on Sunday and you have like 5 posts since then. I love reading your posts. You had the greatest costumes for Halloween. Tatum is adorable, and I love hearing about productive days. I want to see your fall house!

By the way, I am off of bed rest and just on major lifting restrictions. I only stood up for my little lady bug girls who came trick-or-treating at our own house. Heston was the "bed rest nazi" and he made sure that I stayed down.

Vanessa Shannon said...

YUMMO! Lucky YOu!