Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Look what we found this morning

This morning Richard, Jaron and I went to put out the flags for our Scout Troop and when we returned to our house Richard noticed this cute little baby hummingbird. They move so quickly and you can't ever get a glimpse of a hummingbird. However, this one wasn't moving. We think that it must have hit our big window because it was below it. So sad, but I had to take a picture because you just don't get to see these guys being this still.

2 comments:

Wyatts said...

Poor bird. I'm sure you will find many more birds with those big windows that you have. For some reason they like to come down the pipe to our fireplace. (Not this time of year with fires) but when it's nicer outside. Kamrielle loved it when she was little because she thought she had a pet bird for the day.

Blossom Salon said...

I never knew they were so colorful..how beautiful. My girls would have loved to see that. That reminds me of my mother-inlaw. She is always so busy...and rarely do you see her just sitting..except for maybe a second for me to do her hair!!