Thursday, August 13, 2009

Marcy's Birthday


Today is Marcy's birthday. Here are 10 reasons why I love her sooooo much. (in no particular order)


1. She is my best friend
2. She is a food genius.
3. She is generous with her time and talents.
4. She is an excellent mother and she loves her children.
5. She keeps me in line.
6. She loves to have fun.
7. She is beautiful on the inside and out.
8. She has a kind compassionate heart.
9. She lets me go with her to “Chick Flicks” even when my eyes get watery.
10. She is the only person for me.

I hope you have a wonderful day.
I Love You!
Richard

9 comments:

Wyatts said...

Awww, Richard you softie you! Hope you have a great Birthday Marcy!

Vanessa Shannon said...

How nice Richard...and Marcy HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Turleygirl said...

Richard Turley - you hunk of a guy! You are so dang sweet!!! You made me cry! I love you!!!

pete/chris whipple said...

I love that you go to chick flicks, would you talk to you father in law about that one? Nice post for sweet daughter.

Wendi said...

Happy, happy birthday friend. By the way little miss burr told me she let the cat out of the bag about the beach!!! So fun I can't wait. Hope your day was all you hoped for.

LaDonna said...

I'm wondering if Richard would be willing to teach a fireside titled "How to make your wife feel great".
Great post Richard.
Happy Birthday girlie, hope it was awesome!

Paisley said...

So sweet!!! What a thoughtful thing to do. (could you have some more influence on other men, please?)

Hina Schneider said...

That is so sweet and so romantic. Happy Birthday! I hope you had a graet one and that your day was perfect!

Farnes Family said...

Happy birthday Sorry I missed it! I have it on my calendar now. :) Thank you so much I hope I have a boy too! That's crazy did you like Dr. Huff? He delivered Hailey and I love him.