Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Hardy Family Reunion

Well we had another great year at the Hardy Reunion. Lots of time in the creek. Here is Trevon heading down. He was crawdad fishing.
Tatum, Jaron, Tiffani & I down by the creek enjoying the beauty.


One of the crawdads Trevon caught.
and another.
Tatum & I
She is getting so big
and cute as ever.
Camdon went everywhere on this bike.
I love this boy!!!
Tubing down the creek.
It is one of the most beautiful camping spots!
Certainly one of our favorites.
A great lunch when camping.
Playing in the creek with cousins.
Tiffani, Carrie & myself
We are married to the Turley brothers
More creek time.
They had so much fun.
Jaron & Tatum
Camdon & Jaron sitting around the campfire.
Trevon & Tatum
Camdon, Tatum & myself
Grandma Turley with Tatum
The cobbler cookoff. There were 15 entries this year.Here is the one I made.
Camdon's edible art.

Richard played on the adult volleyball team.
Trevon played on the teenage volleyball team.
Richard & I were in charge of the kids games again this year. I think they turned out quite well.
Camdon enjoying the games.

The prize table
Another of my favorite views.

Richard & I took a walk down the creek and took a nap right here in this spot.

Camdon told a few jokes at the talent show. He was pretty funny.
We even have church up there. Here we are in Relief Society.
Me, Tiff, Carrie & Kellie
The Turley girls (Please remember that we are camping)
Jaron, Jaden, Trevon & Camdon
I am glad that Carrie had me take this picture. Jaden will be leaving for his mission by October & will not be there next year.
Kellie wanted to make sure that she could still lift Jaron.
I think that would be a 'YES'
The boys & I. Trust me this was the best one.
Ray & Jerry (my inlaws)
watching a movie during the afternoon rain.
Trevon climbs this tree every year.
Camdon caught 2 hummingbirds with his hands. I could hardly believe it myself.
This one had alot of purple.
The second one had alot of green.
Pretty cool, eh?

9 comments:

Tamra and Jim said...

what a beautiful place to camp! Where is that? I want to go. You guys must have had a terrific time.

Bev said...

I wondered where you were? No posts and that's not like you. Those reunions are always the best....you all do such a great job and looks like you were having a great time....and it's cool! What could be better than that!

pete/chris whipple said...

I loved all the pictures! Especially loved the one Camdon catching those humming birds.. I can believe cause he caught flies for me in my trailer to be rid of them!! He is an amazing boy in many ways. thx for the almond m&ms!

Wendi said...

I want to be a Turley!!! Our extended families don't do anything together I hate that, but oh well, what do you do, so we try to make great memories with just us. Anyway Lexee's room is jungle themed so any animal print would be great. She is so dang cute we love her and our little Anna is moving in 2 weeks to Flagstaff so we are going to miss her horribly, anyway thanks for letting me have a virtual family reunion. Your'e the best. Love you guys tons

LaDonna said...

Great pictures Marcy! It's so beautiful there...where was the reunion?
I didn't know you had a blog either. I'm glad to find you and follow your posts of your cute family.

Turleygirl said...

For all those interested. This is at Lower Log Crossing on the reservation. When you get to Hon-Dah you go right about 10 miles down towards Whiteriver.

VICKI IN AZ said...

Wonderful.
I am sure that it was a blast and oh man that place is beautiful!!
♥ U Girl!
Can't believe that boy goes on a Mission in OCT!!!

Hina Schneider said...

Camping is soooo much fun, especially when its a family reunion time. Looks like you guys had a blast and really enjoyed yourselves.

sarahtuckett said...

Looks like fun... It reminded me of the year you hauled Ryan along with you. That was so nice of you and he had sooo much fun!