Saturday, August 22, 2009

Love these kids!!!

My sister & her husband are in town this weekend on a getaway. We got to watch the kids today. It has been so delightful. Little kids just bring a breath of fresh air and liven things up. Here is Kamrielle dancing & singing to Shrek2. So entertaining.
Poor little Carder fell asleep about 5 minutes before we were headed out the door.

I had to wake him up but enjoyed every minute of it as he needed some cuddle time. I suffered through it. :)
They are precious!!!




4 comments:

LaDonna said...

Isn't that so fun! I love it when I get to watch one of my sisters kids. Love it!

pete/chris whipple said...

I know what you mean! As I have said before " There's nothing like a baby in the house"! TWO is even better!

Tamra and Jim said...

You are such a good aunt. LL is lucky to have you as a sister!

Wyatts said...

I'm glad you suffered through it as we did leaving them for two days as well ;). We really appreciate family and glad to know there in good hands!