Thursday, August 27, 2009

Breakfast for dinner



I've been in a dinner slump the last few days. Just no motivation to make it. Well, I was feeling a little bad about this. Normally I do enjoy that part of my role as a Mother. I enjoy taking care of my family. Richard is also great in the kitchen and helps out with dinner from time to time. However, he has been gone alot working & serving. I realized as the day wore on that once again I had not laid out anything for dinner or even given it any thought. What could we have? Here was my solution & it was quite tasty I might add. Chocolate Belgain Waffles with Strawberries & Whip Cream. Who doesn't love breakfast for dinner once in awhile, right? My family will be happy to know that I do have a plan for tonight.

4 comments:

pete/chris whipple said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmdelicious! We are off for a couple of days..call for anything at all! YOu are a great mom!

Vanessa Shannon said...

Yum. Breakfast dinners are the best although I must say that your dish looks more like a dessert! Yummy.

Wyatts said...

Yes, yummy but I could eat that for dessert!

LaDonna said...

That looks fantastic!
One of our favorite breakfast dinners is Hootenanny Pancakes.