Sunday, August 30, 2009

Birthday Party!

Camdon is having a birthday this week. He will be 10 in just a few days. My baby boy is hitting the double digits. I am kindof sad about this.
On a happier note he had a party on Saturday. Here are 3 of his best buddies. These boys all live in the neighborhood and they hung out all summer long.
I took them to Amazing Jakes which is like an indoor amusement place. They have an awesome buffet and the kids ate & ate & played!
They did rock climbing.
Here they are waiting to go in & do laser tag.

Funny face Ammon!
I think the laser tag was their favorite.
Trevon came to help me but he joined right in on all of the fun.


They played lots of video games.
They rode the bumper cars.

It was a fun time!
Love this boy!

6 comments:

pete/chris whipple said...

That looks so fun for all the boys! What a good birthday party! Looking forward to seeing you Camdon on your special day!

The Filhart Family said...

These kids grow up way too fast. I realized yesterday Steele only has a few more months of nursery. Looks like the boys had tons of fun!

Tamra and Jim said...

What a fun party. YOu always plan the funnest things for your family. I hope Camdon has a great birthday!

Vanessa Shannon said...

Fun times! I cant believe he is 10 either! Seems like just yesterday when he turned 5 :( Happy Bday Camdon!!

LaDonna said...

You are such a great mom!
Can't wait til Camdon joins us in Webelos.

Hina Schneider said...

Looks like Camden had a great birthday! My brother had a really great time. Birthdays are so much fun.