Sunday, May 17, 2009

'P' is for Party

Friday night we celebrated Kellie's birthday. We had a 'P' Party at my house and it sure was fun. People really got creative. I went as Pippilongstocking.
Oh and check out my 4th holiday decor.

Kellie showing off her pimped out jewelry


Marcy B. with her pluthera and Jerry in her Pirate costume


From L to R
Sharree as a Photographer, Holly as a Pirate, More Pink, Kellie again, Amy V. as a Politician (Palin for President) Amy D in her Pepper outfit, Missy as a Pirate




Kellie had family, friends from work, ward members and more come together to help her celebrate.

Not everyone is pictured, I was pretty busy this night. Below is Kellie on the left as a Pimp. Friend to the right was Pregnant. Next friend to the right was a Policewoman. Next friend to the right was in Pink.


We had Pollyanna, Terrie in Pink & MaryJane in Pink

Another in Pink, a Pirate, more Pink, & a Princess

This Kellie was a piece of poop (hilarious) and her daughter Zoe was Penny

Cute little Tatum had an apron that when you lifted up to her face said Peek a boo, Tiffani was the game Perfection, Carrie was the game Pass the Pigs, Zale was Pictionary and Torrin was a Ping Pong Table. They were a pack of Party Games. I thought they were the most creative.

Stephanie was a Pussy Cat Doll
Kellie as a Pimp
Amy with her Pepper lights on
Camdon had to try on my Pippilongstocking wig. I didnt realize I had worn it backwards all night until he put it on the right way. Silly me.
Sure was fun!



8 comments:

Jamielyn said...

What a fun night! Love the wig, such a cute idea.

Bev said...

What a blast! Great idea and I ♥ your freedom blocks and display with the polka dot plates. We were at the Orange Patch yesterday, you were no where to be found...hope you were enjoying the day off!

Kae said...

I love the idea. What a fun party idea, I will have to use that one.

Wyatts said...

Looks like it was a lot of fun. Love all the creative "p" costumes. I also love your decor for the fourth.

pete/chris whipple said...

Oh Marcy that is too funny about the upside down wig!!! Takes your little boy to figure out...too funny! You look already for the 4th!! Looks nice.

Purple Echo said...

Hey,this is a theme I seem to remember from about 20 years ago, isn't it?

Shauna "P"

Turleygirl said...

Yes Shauna, you are correct. We did have the original 'P' Party many moons ago. I still have pictures from that party. That was when we lived in the apartment on Longmore.

Vicki Johnson said...

You rock girl, can I be adopted? That looks like it was one great party. Your house is beautiful. Can I come over?