Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Another get together

Well, we sure had a fun weekend of get togethers.
My mother in law, Jerry turned 70 years young and she had a big party on Saturday. There were lots of family members in town and we partied it up all weekend long. I was pretty busy and didn't get to take many pictures. Here are a few I snapped from our get together Sunday evening.
Jim, MaryJane & Jamie were visiting from Utah. We enjoy spending time with them. My boys sure get a big kick out of Uncle Jim, he 's alot of fun!
I was sure tired when Monday hit.
I did get a nap and I've recovered from a fun & busy weekend.





2 comments:

Vicki Johnson said...

Vanessa Shannon said...

Its good that you got a nap it! Sounds like fun though...its always nice to have big get togethers like that. Oh and the cookie plate ended up going to someone here in SLC. I know it wasnt far but it just so happened to be her birthday and I baked cookies and was looking for something to present them on and voila...I saw the cookie plate! I hope she continues passing it.