Saturday, May 16, 2009

Camdon at school

Wednesday night we attended Camdon's portfolio party. This is a binder that they have put together of things that they have learned or done this year. We got to see some of his stories that he wrote and illustrated. We got to read some of his journal entries. A math story he wrote. Some imaginative and creative writing items. There were some great art projects. We also got to see a slideshow that he had put together on the computer of his life at school. He had done a great job on everything. We are very proud of him. Here he with his teacher Mrs. Simpson. She has been great for Camdon. She is a positive and upbeat person and has helped to build his confidence even further. When you really think about it, there are quite a few days when our children spend more awake hours in a day with their teacher than at home. It is always important to me that they get a teacher who will help shape them into the great person they are to become. Thank you Mrs. Simpson for your hand in this.

4 comments:

Bev said...

I don't think Camdon's too sure about the squeeze from his teacher....too cute!!

Vanessa Shannon said...

How fun! I love going to see things like that for my boys too. I agree with you wholeheartedly about teachers....it only takes one bad one to ruin a childs attitude toward school. I cherish all the good ones my sons have had so far....

Wyatts said...

Way to go Camdon. Love you in the wig up above.

Vicki Johnson said...

Mrs. Simpson, now there is a lifter! I am soo glad he was in her class!