Thursday, May 21, 2009

Jaron & Trevon

Our boys have decided to go to the 100 year National Scout Jamboree.
This is no small undertaking. The cost is $3500 per boy. That's a whopping $7000.00! They have until January 1st to come up with it. They have their own blog that I hope you will check out. It is http://jaronandtrevonarejamboreebound.blogspot.com/ We will be featuring a different item or two each week that will be for sale. Please help them by visiting their blog and finding something that would benefit your family as well as Jaron & Trevon. Thank you! If you have any other ideas for us, we'd love to hear about them.

2 comments:

pete/chris whipple said...

What a wonderful goal my sweet grandsons are making! We will help where ever we can as Grandpa went when he was about your age and loved it!

Wyatts said...

Awesome! Well I don't live close by but I will definately watch for something that will work for me up here. Like those blocks...I have to think about what I want??