Thursday, May 7, 2009

Feeling Nostalgic

I have been looking at scrapbooks lately and remembering how small my children used to be. They were soooo small. You don't realize how big they are getting until you remember how very small they once were. I miss my little boys but am loving the fun age that they are now. I guess I am just realizing how quickly it is all going. Weren't they just this age last year? They are such good boys. I am proud to be their mother and want them to know how much I love them. Jaron above
Trevon above


Camdon above

Nostalgic - A sentimental recollection: a mixed feeling of happiness, sadness, and longing when recalling a person, place, or event.

5 comments:

Vanessa Shannon said...

Awww....those are such cute pictures! I know what you mean, time just flies by. I cant believe Alec will be 18 in 3 years. and Ian will be 12! Kinda sad but fun at the same time.

pete/chris whipple said...

My precious little grandsons...they are growing up to be good, handsome young men.

Jamielyn said...

What cute little boys! That last picture reminds me of Carson, nice and chubby! So cute.

Wyatts said...

Oh I remember those cute boys and there curls. They are still cute today!

Vicki Johnson said...

These are wonderful!