Sunday, September 14, 2008

Weekend in ShowLow

The boys headed out prarie dog shooting and had a great time! It was probably the highlight of their trip.
Here is Trevon in action

Camdon enjoyed it as well & he even got to shoot.


Vinnie helping Jaron


Caden is an old pro at this

Vinnie in action


We celebrated the September birthdays.
Caden, Grandpa & Camdon above
Kiff below was not able to make it for cake.

Aunt Marcy with cute little Carder who has grown so much.


Sweet Kamrielle with Grandma Whipple

Carder Pete named after Grandpa Pete

My sister LoraLeigh with baby Carder
Aunt Marcy with Kamrielle whom she adores!
Grandpa & Grandma Whipple
Our family

The Wyatt family




I thought this video was so cute of Carder. My mom was rocking him & he was just making the funniest sounds. Almost like he was soothing himself to sleep. Check it out.

2 comments:

Wyatts said...

Man you are so good and so fast! That is the cutest video of Carder, I love it! fun pictures to go with our fun weekend! thanks for sharing because as usual I did not take very many at all!

pete/chris whipple said...

I still am laughing over that!!!! Carder you are a card!!