Tuesday, September 16, 2008

An awkward experience

Trevon came home from school yesterday with a girl's phone number. He said that she had asked him out on a date after class. She wanted to go to a movie and gave him her number. My 12 year old boy was asked out on a date. We all had a good laugh about it! He said he was so embarassed that he just didn't know what to say. He is going to tell her today, Thanks, but I have already made a choice not to date until I am 16. Trevon cracked us all up when at the end of our conversation he playfully said to us that it was only natural that the ladies flock to him and that it just couldn't be helped. What a silly kid he is!
Love you Trev!

4 comments:

Vanessa Shannon said...

Oh my goodness...I dont look forward to those times! My dad would NEVER let me ask a guy out unless it was girls choice dance. I guess times change....too funny. I do agree with Trevon though, he's a looker!

Wyatts said...

Trevon you are a ladies man! Is'nt that a song?? Too cute & too funny! Caden will enjoy this post.

pete/chris whipple said...

Good choice Trevon!

Mandy said...

Ok that is so cute! What a good kid! Too funny! Wow we are getting old to have kids this age huh? :)