Sunday, September 14, 2008

Happy Birthday to my Dad

Tomorrow is my Dad's birthday and even though we were with him all weekend and celebrated his birthday I couldn't let this chance go by without letting him know how special he is. I really love my Dad. He is a great man, always thinking of others. Always putting others in front of himself. I am just so glad that he is my Dad.
Here he is last summer with Camdon & I
in a paddleboat on Rainbow Lake
The boys and I took a drive with him last summer & we stopped here for a picnic. My Dad is really in his element when you get in the mountains. It was a fun day!
He is a good Grandpa to all his grandkids and they love him very much. Dad, I hope you have a fantastic day. You certainly deserve nothing less than that!


3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Wyatts said...

Well said! Fun Times for you guys that summer.

The Welker Family said...

Marcy, you guys always do such fun things! I love all of the fun "boy" activities like shooting and such. Oh, and you are looking great! What a hot momma :)